lurker
    Apr 2004

Mattapoisett,New Bedford,Marion Freeriding

Hey guys, I have a summer place in Mattapoisett.I was wondering if there are any good freeriding place near by(Marion,New Bedford,Westport)?Thanks

Who are the brain police?
    D'ja look at the trail review boards yet? I just scanned through and there might be a playground in Mattapoisett.

If you find anything good in the area, post back! My dad is going to retire there and they've just bought a house there too. -If there's anything fun, I'll bring my bike when I visit..

Mahoneys:
    "these trails wind around each other,, there is some nice briges a wooden brige drop and 4 see saws. one of them is insanly high like 7 feet...u ride up a rock that is 7 foot high rock and ride straight on to this huge plank that bends down (this is for very skilled riders). theis some rocks u ride up and have to ride them down and they are preety steep goin down. also there is a new playground. you gotta ride up a 6 inch wide board that goes onto a rock 3 feet high ..then an0other board goes on to a skinny fallen tree that has the top slight flatened(this tree is dangerous when wet and is about 3 feet off the ground then after u ride the tree for 10 feet u take a 90 degree turn down to flat ground then 10 feet later ride up a 4 foot high rock on a skinny brige... than a long wide brige rides down and u have to do a drop to the regular trail (the drop is like 2 feet) nice aye!! thhes trails kick go ride them"

http://content.mtbr.com/united-state...2_4554crx.aspx
    The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

mtbr member
    Yeah definitely keep this thread alive....my buddy has a summer home down there as well....just another excuse to make a trip down there.