Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    This is a picture from Borderland, Riding my Hifi Pro 29er. Nice smooth New England trails at their finest!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-dadmountainbiking.jpg  

mtbr member

Kona The King

The pic is of my ride (which I may be replacing with a Cadabra or Fuel EX9).

This bike can most often be seen at the fells, blue hills, lynn woods, callahan state park.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I like to ride my bike.
    Scott Scale 29er @ 23.9lbs.

I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

Pedaling Fool
    Nice ride man. Glad you are learning the ways of the 29. I've never had one that light. Congrats!
    Disclaimer: I work at a shop that sells mostly comfort and hybrid bikes.

Niner Jet 9; Sir 9

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Mostly Wompatuck..

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I am also in Hadley and down to ride anytime.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Riding

Hello,
    Living in Hadley. New to MA. Live at base of Skinner and looking to find some riders to go with.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010

first post

Hello,I'm new to the forum and just getting back to riding after about a 12 year break.Figured I would post a pic of my rig.Not as fancy as some,but seems to be working so far.Moved to the north shore about 3 years ago,and started riding this year.So far I have ridden at Lynn woods,harold parker,willowdale,bradley palmer,and once at highland mountain bike park.Bought the bike last fall and spent the winter doing upgrades(nothing for flash,just making it strong).

Iron Horse sachem 4.0

forks:2005 marzocchi 66 rc 170mm
    headset:cane creek zs3
    stem:race face diabolus
    rims:mavic ex729
    hubs:f-formula r-shimano
    brakes:hayes stroker ryde w/ 8" rotors
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-mtb-harold-parker.jpg  

mtbr member
    Aug 2003
    Wow-
    Some nice stuff in here.

I have 4 bikes, one road and 3 MTB to choose from. I ride mostly on trails in Fitchburg(Burbank Hospital trail area), and my running club did a trail race up Lynn Woods the other night- so I rode up the fire roads with one of my Cannondales to get pictures

I work in North Reading- so I gotta get into Harold Parker- I hear its sweet stuff. Someone took my into Leominster State Forest- from the upper end of Parmenter Road(off Elm St), and did a bunch of small trails on both sides of Parmenter. I wasn't really ready for that stuff- but I'd try it again.

I have a 1994 Cannondale Delta-V 500
    a 1999 Schwinn HomeGrown
    a 1999 Cannondale F4000
    a 2005 Lemond Sarthe

I try to ride each of them as a part of my daily commute as well. I park near I-495/Rt 38 in Lowell and ride down rt 38 and back roads to work. For some reason- I seem to have more fun and be more comfortable on the old Cannondale Delta-V.

Chris

mtbr member
    HP

Bald Hill

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reidc
    Wow-
    Some nice stuff in here.

I have 4 bikes, one road and 3 MTB to choose from. I ride mostly on trails in Fitchburg(Burbank Hospital trail area), and my running club did a trail race up Lynn Woods the other night- so I rode up the fire roads with one of my Cannondales to get pictures

I work in North Reading- so I gotta get into Harold Parker- I hear its sweet stuff. Someone took my into Leominster State Forest- from the upper end of Parmenter Road(off Elm St), and did a bunch of small trails on both sides of Parmenter. I wasn't really ready for that stuff- but I'd try it again.

I have a 1994 Cannondale Delta-V 500
    a 1999 Schwinn HomeGrown
    a 1999 Cannondale F4000
    a 2005 Lemond Sarthe

I try to ride each of them as a part of my daily commute as well. I park near I-495/Rt 38 in Lowell and ride down rt 38 and back roads to work. For some reason- I seem to have more fun and be more comfortable on the old Cannondale Delta-V.

Chris

Burbank I ride 70 percent of the time because i live right next to it. Leo is cool and Pearl Brook rocks.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010

Picked it up last night at BikeBarn 2011 Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29!
    Only taken it on the road, any suggestions for starter trails in eastern, MA?

Northern Aggressor
    Jan 2007
    Wompatuck in Hingham's a pretty good beginner spot. Check out the events on nemba.org.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean15

Picked it up last night at BikeBarn 2011 Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29!
    Only taken it on the road, any suggestions for starter trails in eastern, MA?

mtbr member
    Sep 2010

My ride

Hello fellow MASS riders. Im new to the forum and I ride a Haro 8.3 for now untill i save up for a new bike. I mostly ride Robinson State Park in agawam, Batchler st and the notch in amherst. Happy trails!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

mtbr member
    I go to Hampshire College. So far I have been riding local trails but I am excited to go explore new trails.
    Just finished building this bike. I don't know what it weighs but I am guessing in the 23-24 pound range.
    Trek T1 . MOJO SL 2011 Fox 32 Talas 1X10 FTW

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Sweet ride, what size ring you running up front??
    Lynn Woods
    JRA cycles
    YETI cycles.com

mtbr member
    Thanks man I am running a 32 up front with a 11-34 in rear.
    Trek T1 . MOJO SL 2011 Fox 32 Talas 1X10 FTW

gbnemba.org
    Grew up in Meffa and riding the Fells on my BMX. Now out in Framingham and working in Burlington.

Fave riding spots - the Fells, Landlocked Forest (Beddy/PR), Great Brook, and my local Callahan/Nobscot woods. I also try to get to Kingdom Trails, Massabesic, and Otis as much as I can.

Steeds - Dawg Dlux, Jamis Exile 29er

See you out there

Chris

-------
    Support the DCR's Trails Plan which will preserve access and help *protect* the Fells.
    http://www.gbnemba.org/fellscomments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-ct_dawg.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2010

Listen! NFL Jerseys!

I purchased the jersey to support this hometown hero's great year of SuperBowl and Pro Bowl honors. The FansEdge rules as the jersey was awesome and arrived quicker than expected. Excellent product and service definitely will keep me coming back to the FansEdge for all my sportswear purchases.http://www.google.com/

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    mostly ride batchelor street in granby, always looking for better more freeride oriented trails though...

mtbr member
    Just discovered there's a mass forum (duh, learn how to scroll)

Bikes are in my sig.
    My local rides include Blue Hills, Wompy, Eames Way (Marshfield), Duxbury, Foxboro, Massasoit, Myles Standish, Otis, ToT

Road trips include Bear Brook, Kingdom Trails, and Underhill, Vt

mtbr member
    New Bike Same Ole Places

Callahan (nights after work)
    Vietnam (nights after work)
    Blue Hills
    Fells
    HP
    Lynn

Places I need to get to
    Russel Mills
    West Milbury
    Where ever these secret trails in Woburn are?
    and many more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-snow-bike.jpg  

MTB club rider
    Ride behind Tantasqua Jr. High, and around Wells State Park. High school MTB club
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-162830_178041358902338_100000894266113_418537_141759_n.jpg  

w00tmaster
    Right now, I ride a Trek 3900, no mods except accessories that have nothing to do with performance. I live in Shrewsbury, and ride in all the towns surrounding here, Tend to explore new areas allllll the time, high power lines, and any state forests/reservoirs when possible.

I'm in the market for a new HT jumper MTB, but heres my current setup from about 6 months ago(only pic I got of her)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast