Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Massasoit State Park in Taunton and Blue Hills so far.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

My Ride

Im a shortee. 5'3, 114 pounds. Trek Mamba 29er 14.5 frame.

Backup bike is 26" gary fisher tassajara 13" mens frame.

Just moved back to Southeast Ma. Looking for anyone looking to pick up rides in the Plymouth, Carver, Taunton, Bourne area. Ill broaden my radius on the weekend to Duxbury, Pinehills, and womp. I race for a shop out of the Taunton Raynham area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-2012-09-09_06-08-27_198.jpg  

Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-2012-07-12_17-26-21_36.jpg  

Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-2012-09-09-07-41-13_deco.jpg  

mtbr member
    I'm back after ten years of not being on the trails.
    My ride is a 2012 stumpjumper fsr 29'er... A revolution in technology over my old modified K2 animal I used to ride over ten years ago.
    I ride my local trails in Minot forest, around the sheep farm, and to the trail system around the Philip s. Weld property. ( the water tower off Bourne hill road in Wareham )
    I have been to pine hills numerous times, and can't wait to get back to Otis.
    Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-uploadfromtaptalk1358524522960.jpg
    Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-uploadfromtaptalk1358524549755.jpg
    Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-uploadfromtaptalk1358524624870.jpg

aka Gumbo
    Apr 2006
    Welcome back Lady Titanium and Crunky! Enjoy the trails - maybe I'll see you out there somewhere.

mtbr member
    Names Andrew live in Taunton .....Family owns fields on rocky woods st ....( we farm them) coming from North walker st ....

My father and Grandfather also own Eddies auto repair on north walker st .

So rocky woods is in my area , but also ride vietnam

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Hi I am Johannes and relocated from Germany to the Boston area in 2011.
    I'm riding a 2011 Canyon Torque Trailflow which I use for all kinds of riding (All-Mountain, Freeride, Downhill).

Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-dscf5837.jpg

Currently I am riding trails in Lynn Woods Reservation, I love the technical rocky sections. I am looking for partners to ride with, now that the temperatures start to rise again. I don't know much of the trails around Boston so please feel free to let me know about riding groups or if someone else is still on his or her own.

See you on the trails,
    Johannes

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Tried to ride Groton this past week, but the trails aren't quite bike-ready yet unless you have a fatbike w/snow tires
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    I've been riding Otis in Cape Cod all winter long.
    Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-008.jpg

mtbr member

Re: Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride

Been riding Minot forest, and the Weld property in Wareham... Ground is dry and loamy.

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    Come on out for Tuesday Night Rides at Lynn Woods! We start riding around 6pm rain or shine during open riding season.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    1998 Specialized Ground Control FSR Comp - I usually ride Callahan since it's right near my house, but plan to go wherever I can.

mtbr member
    Southern Berkshire transplant who now spins around Cape. These photos are Otis, my new stomping ground, but I have forays into TOT and Pinehills with occasional travel to other reaches of New England.

Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-1.jpg

Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-2.jpg

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I just picked up mountain biking and have been mainly riding LLF. 2005 SJ FSR Expert.

Looking for riding buddies to show me around.

Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-img_2550.jpg
    Last edited by navip; 05-19-2013 at 08:58 PM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Pretty new to MTB, used to ride BMX for years.

Now I'm fat and older, hoping to fix that first thing..the latter I'm a bit SOL.

My girl and I ride Wompatuck religiously for the last year. Borderlands here and there, and the park by Gillette.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013

Re: Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride

In western mass. Berkshires. If anyone is around to ride let me know I'm always out. Trance x2. Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-uploadfromtaptalk1380918789554.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member

Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride

Mostly Leominster State, Pearl Hill, Burbank and loops out the front door.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Freetown !!!

mtbr member
    Hi all, I'm out in western MA in the Berkshires. I started riding a Specialized Stumpy that I bought from my brother this spring after not owning a bike for almost 10 years and am hooked. I just picked up a Giant Reign X1 yesterday.
    I live less than a mile from Kennedy Park, so my short rides are usually done there. I also regularly ride Balance Rock SF, October Mtn SF, and Lenox Mtn.

My old Stumpy

My new Giant

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Hey guys and gals, new to the area, just moved to Lowell from Atlanta where I was a regular rider on some of the local trails there and occasional trip into the mountains of north GA. Since Lowell/Dracut/Tyngsboro State Forest is right out my back door, I've been riding there. Looking forward to checking out some of the other trails in the area and trying out some snow biking maybe this or next weekend.

Riding a '99 Klein Mantra, SID dual-air fork, Fox RPL shock, Hayes Mag hydro brakes (with the 22mm Klein/Trek caliper), WTB wheels and Maxxis tires, and XT 3x9 setup. Comes in around 28lb.

mtbr member
    Hp!
    Shop Owner
    Trigger Carbon 1
    Scalpel Ultimate
    Phoenix
    SuperX Hi Mod Disc
    Super6Evo Hi-mod Di2

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Good trails around the Lexington area?

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Having grown up with Vietnam in my backyard I've played in the dirt for more years than I would like to say starting with motorized minibikes then dirt bikes followed by mountain bikes. After about 12 years away I bought a new bike and started to ride again. Once Vietnam dry's out that will be my primary area given the close proximity. In the meantime I've ridden Upton State Park a few times and some trails up and around Peppercorn Hill. See u on the trails!

Name:  4-8-2014 1-25-46 PM.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  47.3 KB

Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-4-8-2014-1-12-09-pm.jpg

mtbr member
    May 2010

Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride

My 2014 stumpy. Ride a lot around batch earls Vietnam Chicopee Robinson all around

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    2014 Diamondback Sortie - Mainly riding @ Harold Parker State Forest, Russel Mills, Lowell/Dracut/Tyngsboro, Landlocked Forest, Yudicky, Great Brook

Mass Riders, Post Your Bikes/Where You Ride-img_20140419_181428.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Rode my butt off as a kid, stopped for a while, and in 2013 I bought a new bike and started riding more. 2013 Stumpjumper 29er.

I ride Landlocked Forest a lot, Russell Mills, Lowell Dracut Tyngsboro, and occaisionally Harold Parker. Looking to branch out more this year though.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast