mtbr member

March 28 - Batchelor street TM day

Spring is undoubtedly here, and so is trail maintenance season! Come out and help preserve the trails we all love!

When: Sunday March 28, 9 am.
    Where: Batchelor Street parking lot
    Until: Noonish. I'm figuring 3 hours or so. If you can only come for an hour or two, that's fine! Your presence will be noted and appreciated. Better to come for an hour than not at all if that's all you can do.
    What to bring: Gloves, boots, water, li'l bit a food, tools.
    Tools Needed: Rakes (garden and leaf), shovels, pickaxes, lopers, saws.
    What we'll be doing: Gussying up the trails for the new season. Deberming, rock bridge repair, trail skinnying. Exact projects TBD based on turnout.

Hope you can make it. I know it's kind of short notice, but the weekend after is Easter and I didn't want to wait that long to do this. And anyway, whatever plans you already made are probably less exciting than this, so you should ditch those plans and join us.

Questions? Post here or email me, chaznielsen AT gmail DOT com

mtbr member
    Still on for Sunday's trail maintenance? Will there be extra tools? All I got is a willingness to work....but no tools.
    Internal War Designs
    IWAR

mtbr member
    Whoops, neglected to check this. Sorry Pip. For everyone's future reference, there are always tools aplenty, so feel free to show up anyway if you don't have any. But if you've got 'em bring 'em.

Trailwork session was a huge success and a ton of work got done this weekend. Another day is planned for sometime in late April. Details forthcoming, expect awesome results.

mtbr member
    Haha, sorry man. I was planning on coming out but been dealing with a bit of a cold lately. Took the day off to rest. Definitely be there next time as long as it's on one of my off weekends. I want to start putting a real effort into maintaining the trails I ride this year.
    Internal War Designs
    IWAR