Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mcewan13
    Awesome thread. Makes me really miss riding out east. Where are the pics from Bruce & Toms?
    you want B&T's

here you go, I took these earlier this summer

No the Silver turtle doesn't land hard !

I'm Better known as Splat

mtbr member

Do videos count?

Specialized BG FIT Master Technician

mtbr member
    Nice video, did you shoot that yourself "Survivor Man" style? You need a helmet cam now

Awesome pics as always Splat, where is Bruce and Toms? Is it private land?

Well since this is the picture thread I should post up a couple, here's my bud Jim and I riding behind the Swansea Junior High, anyone who lives within 20 minutes or so should check it out. There's about 6 miles of mostly smooth singletrack with some tech sections. Lots of big knobby boulders, but no stunts built.

[IMG]2009-09-03 005[/IMG]

2009-09-03 004

mtbr member
    Yeah,

I shot this "Survivor Man" style with a small tripod with flexible feet. It fits in my Camelback easily and can wrap around trees to get different perspectives. I have a Vholdr helmet cam and sometimes I mix the footake with still video. Altough, if there is too much helmet cam footage then it looks kind of boring since the trail looks very flat and you don't see any of the rider. I have been trying to figure out how to rig a chest mount up.
    Specialized BG FIT Master Technician

mtbr member

B&T's?

Where is B&T's (Bruce and Tom's) ? Is that Lynn Woods?

Thanks

mtbr member
    B&T's is private land I believe in Gloucester. From the searches I ve done on the various forums permission to ride the place can be acquired fairly easily. From what I understand it was only posted because they started having trouble with riders. Stupid people telling off even threatening the trail builders (who also happen to own the land) and their wives.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Bruce and Tom's

Quote Originally Posted by elsinore
    Where is B&T's (Bruce and Tom's) ? Is that Lynn Woods?

Thanks

Not Lynn Woods- Here's a link on this same site we're on now. Just please be respectful!

http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-st...1_4554crx.aspx

usually cranky
    im really surprised there no pics of the spot in falmouth off the hiway. maybe still considered otis? some of the best riding on the cape.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by b-kul
    im really surprised there no pics of the spot in falmouth off the hiway. maybe still considered otis? some of the best riding on the cape.
    That is considered Otis , And Yes Awesome riding !!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    time for some more

Foxboro

Singletary ( sometime called West Millbury )

Rayburn

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Now some more from Vietnam

GreeneDog
    Hey Splat, I rode with you today at Nam. Josh, I was riding the blue Heckler. I would love any photos you have of me. Let me know please, thanks.
    2012 Specialized Enduro Expert EVO
    2012 Specialized Status 2
    2007 Specialized SX
    2007 Specialized P1 Cromo

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by airtym
    Hey Splat, I rode with you today at Nam. Josh, I was riding the blue Heckler. I would love any photos you have of me. Let me know please, thanks.
    Only Got one ( 2 actually ) of you riding `, I wish you told me who you were on here. i would have made sure I got more

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I was riding along going past this tree, had my Head down and I look up on the branch just before I went under it and saw this guy! I was amazed I stopped and took a couple of pics I was about 15 feet from him! and he is BIG about 2 feet tall , when he flew off his wig span was easily 6 feet maybe closer to 8

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Here's my buddy during a ride recently in the Private Reserve in Burlington.

Panda Pro Am
    Apr 2010
    This thread rocks! Thanks for making my day guys. I'm getting back into riding after a long break because I'm sick of computers and want to go live more life outside. Especially cool to see riders messing with so many natural obstacles and not just doing cardio in the woods.

I love this guy -

He totally goes for it and seems like fun!

See you guys on Tot and Otis soon!

BTW - what's with the knee/shin pads everyone has now? We never used those in mtb or bmx in the past.

mtbr member

Enduro Evo + Wompatuck = :)

Hey all. Just moved back to the South Shore after many a year in RI and elsewhere. I purchased a 2011 Specialized Enduro Evo back in October, but once I moved, I was worried the local trails wouldn't live up to the bike's potential. I was wrong. Loving Wompatuck, especially since it takes me 10 minutes to get to the trailhead...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MA Trails Picture Thread-img_0884.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2011
    wow i never knew there were so many trails in mass. theres a couple of good ones in northborough ill take some pics next time i go out. also does anyone know where i can get a semi accurate trail map of vietnam? i went there last weekend and it took me 1 hour to find the start of the trails (i know theres one along route 85 but i didnt see anything so i just followed the powerlines but im pretty sure thats not the actual enterance) and from watching youtube videos and seeing all these pics i have a feeling we were only on the beggining 1/4 of the trails.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dewtour2k10 View Post
    wow i never knew there were so many trails in mass. theres a couple of good ones in northborough ill take some pics next time i go out. also does anyone know where i can get a semi accurate trail map of vietnam? i went there last weekend and it took me 1 hour to find the start of the trails (i know theres one along route 85 but i didnt see anything so i just followed the powerlines but im pretty sure thats not the actual enterance) and from watching youtube videos and seeing all these pics i have a feeling we were only on the beggining 1/4 of the trails.
    Northborough actually has quite a nice selection of trails.

as for Vietnam, here is My map. I need to update it , ( it is missing both C4 and Rubber stamp , they were both built after I made this. and yes teh power lines are an actual enterance, just not a good one.

http://www.bvnemba.org/vietnam_map.htm

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dewtour2k10 View Post
    Northborough actually has quite a nice selection of trails.

as for Vietnam, here is My map. I need to update it , it is missing both C4 and Rubber stamp , they were both built after I made this. and yes teh power lines are an actual enterance, just not a good one.

http://www.bvnemba.org/vietnam_map.htm

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Thanks Circusjunk! I should be going tomorrow and ill be sure to snap a couple of pics and post them up here

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    nice pics

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I love Rayburn, it's been too long since I've been there

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    looks like sutton water works...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast