mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Lynn Woods tuesday night Group Ride

Hey, I am wondering if anyone could give me an adress or something for the naked fish parking lot in lynn woods. I wanna try to go on the tuesday night group ride tonight at lynn woods, but am new to the area and have no clue where that is. Thanks

Black Lion
    Head up RT 1 North and pull in to the lot after you pass the powerlines on the right.
    215 Broadway Lynnfield
    Voltron

mtbr member

Who do you plan to ride with?

If you have never been there what r your plans when you get there?Not a place to hit by yourself.1 you could get lost 2 you could get huet and 3 you will miss all the hot trails that makes LYNN WOODS Lynn Woods.GO IN WITH A GROUP.Get back to me I'd love to put you intouch with the elite of the elite group ride.CF..(no not Diesel Bikes Sorry)

mtbr member

Check you PM's

Jason just sent you a PM.

More than one, of course!

Did Diesel ride last night?

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    If you have never been there what r your plans when you get there?Not a place to hit by yourself.1 you could get lost 2 you could get huet and 3 you will miss all the hot trails that makes LYNN WOODS Lynn Woods.GO IN WITH A GROUP.Get back to me I'd love to put you intouch with the elite of the elite group ride.CF..(no not Diesel Bikes Sorry)
    I was there @ 5:45 but didn't see any group.
    "It's NEVER all downhill" DMR

mtbr member
    Hey far raider,

Dieselbikes did ride last Tuesday from the Naked Fish. There was about 12 riders and we left late around 6:20 because of some mechanical repairs in the parking lot. Shoot me a e-mail next Monday or tuesday if you can make it up their again.
    For Information Regarding The New England Mountain Bike Scene:
    Visit DIESELBIKES.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I am really want to go but I live 2 miles away on the wrong side of the woods. If anyone could pick me up I would really really appreciate it. I am right by 107 and Ballard in Saugus