Endurance Junkie
    Sep 2005

Lynn Woods Tonight?

I was wondering if anyone has been to Lynn Woods recently or knows how they would be after all this rain. I'm looking to get out on the mtn bike tonight after work.

Anyone else up for a last minute ride?

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    was lynn woods ridable? i swung by cutler park in dedham/newton, which usually dries up faster than most areas around here, and couldn't even get into the trails from the southern entrance - the first boardwalk was totally flooded and underwater. i've never seen the water anywhere near that high here. unfortunately it seems like it's going to be weeks or longer until the woods are dried up and the mosquitoes/flies aren't unbearable, i live in jamaica plain (boston) and hanging out in my backyard last night there were an incredible amount of mosquitoes, many more than i've ever seen here in the city, very unusual.

Endurance Junkie
    Sep 2005
    I actually didn't end up going there. I figured that it would just be too wet. We probably need about a week of dry weather to make the trails ridable again. I did end up going for a road ride starting at my house in Malden though.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

go for it

Lynn is rideable, I was there last fri and it had it's puddles but nothing major.

mtbr member
    yeah trails all over have dried up very well, couple of mud spots but nothin too bad