Black Lion

Lynn Woods Sunday@ 9:30

Where PennyBrook Rd. Entrance (PM for directions)
    Roll out at 10.

What to expect Super technical trails. Ride will be about 10-15 miles. Pace will be steady. Couple of rest spots or "breaks" along the way as needed. This is a technical cross country ripper.
    Respond if interested

Greg
    Voltron

I like to ride my bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogreg
    Where PennyBrook Rd. Entrance (PM for directions)
    Roll out at 10.

What to expect Super technical trails. Ride will be about 10-15 miles. Pace will be steady. Couple of rest spots or "breaks" along the way as needed. This is a technical cross country ripper.
    Respond if interested

Greg
    Yeah, I'll probably show up. Now, is the start closer to the ballfield or Naked Fish? I have no clue where Penny Brook rd. is.10-15 miles = how many hours. Thanks.
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RideFaster
    I have no clue where Penny Brook rd.

here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...+MA+01905&om=1
    b

Black Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by RideFaster
    Yeah, I'll probably show up. Now, is the start closer to the ballfield or Naked Fish? I have no clue where Penny Brook rd. is.10-15 miles = how many hours. Thanks.

That all depends on the group.
    Keep in mind that this is going to be a cross country ride over the technical terrain of Lynn. Not really a session type deal.

Greg
    Voltron

aka Gumbo
    Apr 2006
    I am looking for a Sunday ride and just found this post. If you don't mind another I will look to hook up with you guys. Sounds like fun - if you all are just too sick for me I will bail and not slow you down. Thanks for posting the ride

aka Gumbo
    Apr 2006
    That was a great ride today! Thanks for letting me hook up with you guys. That was a solid group doing some intense riding - definitely the most challenging terrain I have tackled. Usually when I ride a new area I pay pretty close attention to where we are in the landscape but these trails demanded so much respect that I was not doing any sightseeing. I'm glad I was not left out on the trail somewhere with needing to find my own way out. I hope to get out there again before too long

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Nice meeting you Tom. And thanks to Greg for showing us around an intense and demanding loop. There are some great (sick!) lines out there. II'm definitely feeling it. I got home and cut the lawn and watched the kids so my marital universe is again in alignment... Good ride.
    Stinky DeeLux / IF Steel HT

mtbr member
    you guys goin this coming sunday?