Greater Boston NEMBA and Lynn Woods park management would like to invite all interested mountain bike parties to attend an open discussion about Lynn Woods. Topics to be covered during this discussion will be but are not limited to the following.
1. What are the riders’ needs and concerns?
2. Who are the groups looking to work in the park?
3. Tasks to be completed and who will be doing the work.
4. Long-term sustainable trail plan.
5. Trail maintenance procedures and standards.
Information gathered from this meeting will be documented and a long-term plan will be developed for the park. Other groups non mountain bike related will have the opportunity to provided input before publication. This document will be posted and readily available for download.
This will be a great opportunity to have your voice heard.
Meeting will be held on the 2nd of June at 7pm at the Rangers Station Pennybrook Lane, Lynn
If you have any questions please email me
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Lynn Woods Open Discussion