• 11-27-2012
    Aust95
    Lynn Woods biker needs help from Lynn Woods bikers.
    Hey fellow riders I just finished a ride in Lynn and noticed my wallet missing. :madman: Don't know how many will ride in the wet today, but I know that a lot of people night ride on Tuesdays. I anyone finds my black wallet, please let me know.

Today I rode from the powerlines and cut into the Bow Ridge trails and rode the first ridge section down to the gulley and over to the next section of Bow Ridge to Boston rock. Then I rode the whole way on the ridge to the ball fields via Angry Neighbor which would include Goliath rock, Ridge run, A-line, and Figure 8 trails. I then took the fireroad from the ball field all the way back right beyond Wolf pits and then cut in on the left taking Bombshell up in the direction of Acapulco but before going all the way to Acapulco I then took a right into the technical section (don't know the name for sure but it may be Reverse Cowgirl (?)) which includes that smooth roller down the spine of a rock (there's a b-line as well). At the end of that, I then took a left on the double track up to Balanced boulder. There are a few loops there where I played on in that area before I back tracked and headed home.

Hope someone honest finds my wallet. Thanks.
  • 11-27-2012
    rc-architect
    I'll keep am eye out tomorrow.
    I don't have time for your entire ride, but I'll be out there tomorrow morning, I'll keep an eye out for it. Having lost ( and found ) my keys at highland once I know the feeling.
  • 11-27-2012
    Stop Drop N Roll
    that's a bummer. wont be out there till friday. hope it turns up by then but if not i will keep an eye out for it
  • 11-27-2012
    Aust95
    Thanks for the help guys!
  • 11-28-2012
    Scarsandtears
    I will keep my eyes open for it bro. Thats an awful feeling hope someone finds it soon.
  • 11-28-2012
    Aust95
    Thanks to all that had an eye open, especially to rc, Stop Drop N Roll, and Scars for posting. I found my wallet! Rode the same trail today and actually saw rc-architect riding on the ridge.
  • 11-28-2012
    Scarsandtears
    Great news!!! Congrats!! Was it on the trail as you suspected?
  • 11-28-2012
    Aust95
    haha, no it wasn't on the trail it was at home. (feel like a heel) haha
  • 11-29-2012
    gnar602
    DOH! haha, we've all beeen there before! At least you found it...
  • 11-30-2012
    Scarsandtears
    I lost my wallet last winter. I cancelled all credit cards, had new ones re-issued. Got a new license, the whole works...
    Week and a half later I grab a jacket put it on and guess what? Yup in the pocket was my wallet....
  • 11-30-2012
    Aust95
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarsandtears View Post
    I lost my wallet last winter. I cancelled all credit cards, had new ones re-issued. Got a new license, the whole works...
    Week and a half later I grab a jacket put it on and guess what? Yup in the pocket was my wallet....

Funny, but at the same time...not funny at all!

I did once ride in Rockport and left the area and drove back home not noticing I didn't have my wallet until someone called me on the phone telling me they found my wallet. They returned it intact and I had a good amount of cash in it as well. Pretty honest I'd say.
  • 12-03-2012
    woodyak
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aust95 View Post
    Funny, but at the same time...not funny at all!

I did once ride in Rockport and left the area and drove back home not noticing I didn't have my wallet until someone called me on the phone telling me they found my wallet. They returned it intact and I had a good amount of cash in it as well. Pretty honest I'd say.

Rode Rockport and didn't look me up? tsk tsk...
  • 12-03-2012
    Aust95
    Quote:

Originally Posted by woodyak View Post
    Rode Rockport and didn't look me up? tsk tsk...

I'm not sure I'd keep up with ya man! I'm too old. Haha. Next time I'll give you a shout. :)
  • 12-18-2012
    lefty
    we'll keep our eyes open brah!
  • 12-19-2012
    gnar602
    I don't want to deter you from looking for rogue wallets but he actually found this one.

"haha, no it wasn't on the trail it was at home. (feel like a heel) haha"

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    we'll keep our eyes open brah!