mtbr member
    Nov 2005

looking for some riding buddies

Hi I am looking for some riding buddies in and around westfield ma. I ride mostly CC.
    I ride in Robinson state park and quick rides in Stanley park. HMB

mtbr member
    A little too far for regular rides but I would love to check out your area sometime. What's Robinson like?
    Audi & VW Service
    http://fourwardmotors.com/

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bicycletech View Post
    Hi I am looking for some riding buddies in and around westfield ma. I ride mostly CC.
    I ride in Robinson state park and quick rides in Stanley park. HMB
    Im down...I can host ya down my way too and guide you through Vietnam,Singletary and Rayburn.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Hey, I live in Westfield. I usually don't ride in Westfield other than on the ridge. Are there trails at Stanley?

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Hey The trails in Stanley Park are wide hiking trails NO technical just fast and smooth. Where is the ridge ride?

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I live in Westfield too, I help out with TM at Robinson and may have run into you there. I also ride Granville Gorge, Batchelor Street and CT riding spots a lot.

I am not a speed demon by any means, take my time on thr climbs, have fun going down hill and if I come across a cool tail feature I have no qualms about stopping and hitting it multiple times. My goal is to have fun on the trail, could care less about times and average speed. If you want to hook up for a ride shoot me a PM.

FYI - Robinson needs at least one more week to dry, please stay off the trail until then

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zbell View Post
    Hey, I live in Westfield. I usually don't ride in Westfield other than on the ridge. Are there trails at Stanley?
    Do you live near the ridge? Provin Mt Is pretty much my backyard. Trail head is a 5 minute bike ride out my door. I use to ride there a lot, but not so much the past couple of years.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pedalpower67 View Post
    Hey The trails in Stanley Park are wide hiking trails NO technical just fast and smooth. Where is the ridge ride?
    NE Westfield - you could access from Ashley reservoir.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Mailloux View Post
    Do you live near the ridge? Provin Mt Is pretty much my backyard. Trail head is a 5 minute bike ride out my door. I use to ride there a lot, but not so much the past couple of years.
    The ridge is right off my neighborhood, so it's an easy ride out my door. Ride at Bachelor often? I'm more into descents than pedaling.
    Last edited by zbell; 03-21-2013 at 06:11 AM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    After this snow goes away and the trails dry a bit, I'll be down for some local riding.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zbell View Post
    The ridge is right off my neighborhood, so it's an easy ride out my door. Ride at Bachelor often? I'm more into descents and features rather than pedaling.
    Do you live anywhere near Knollwood?

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Mailloux View Post
    Do you live anywhere near Knollwood?
    Nah, we might be thinking of different ridges. I live near the ridges to the east of Barnes.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    i had just hit up chicopee state park last week before the snow and the trails were mint.
    i live near hadley,ma.
    i ride batchelor st, earls trails, robinson state park, ride anywhere i hear about good trails

I just finished building a full suspension santa cruz. was riding a hardtail for the last couple years so its been pretty exciting what full suspension allows

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    I'm planning to be out in your area on 4/22 was hoping to hook up with some locals to check out a few of the awesome places I've seen and read about on here and other forums. Any regular Saturday rides happening at B Street or other places? Techy with fun descents=