mtbr member
    May 2007

looking for riders

Hey!
    I'm from Northbridge, but currently live in Northern VT. When I get down to visit my folks, I usually hit the trails in the area. What I'm looking for is some XC riders who wouldn't mind accompanying me on some short notice (1 week) rides on the weekend.

I hate riding alone. I don't push myself as much when there is nobody else there to laugh or call 911 when I bite it. So, I really need some people to share the trails with. (for the record: I'm a 38 yr old, xc rider who likes epics, singletrack and rocks, rides a hardtail, prefers to keep his wheels on the ground and gets sketched out by skinny structures)

This is especially true since in June I 'discovered' some nice singletrack in Northbridge that I'd been riding by for years and only recently found (d'oh).

Any takers?

mtbr member
    Sure, next time you are in the area give us a heads up. I'm from Sutton and frequent Ribbon Candy (Plumbers Landing), Upton, Millbury, and Sutton trails.

You should also post your rides on NEMBA and Ridemonkey. I'm sure you will get plenty of people to ride with you.

Kevin

mdc
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkonbey
    Hey!
    I'm from Northbridge, but currently live in Northern VT. When I get down to visit my folks, I usually hit the trails in the area. What I'm looking for is some XC riders who wouldn't mind accompanying me on some short notice (1 week) rides on the weekend.

I hate riding alone. I don't push myself as much when there is nobody else there to laugh or call 911 when I bite it. So, I really need some people to share the trails with. (for the record: I'm a 38 yr old, xc rider who likes epics, singletrack and rocks, rides a hardtail, prefers to keep his wheels on the ground and gets sketched out by skinny structures)

This is especially true since in June I 'discovered' some nice singletrack in Northbridge that I'd been riding by for years and only recently found (d'oh).

Any takers?
    Anytime. I live and work in Uxb. and ride the Northbridge loops pretty regularly. I'll PM you my home and work e-mail and would be more than happy to show you around. Weekends are staring to get kinda hectic but usually I have Sunday afternoons or mornings to get in a good 2 hr ride and I normally ride at least 3 days or so during the week after work. Drop me a line if your interested!

mtbr member
    Yupo Im in also. I can do pretty short notice as everyone knows I ll sort of blow them off if a ride comes up. Im limited to millbury though. lol