mtbr member
    Jun 2008

Looking for a place to ride tomorrow

Hey Folks,
    I haven't been riding in a while and was looking to get out tomorrow during the warmer weather with my brother. Of course, with the rain lately and melting snow I imagine a lot of places are pretty swampy! Has anyone been out the last couple days, any good areas where the trails won't get ripped up? I typically ride in Lynn Woods, Beverly, and Willowdale - but don't mind driving a while tomorrow. Thanks in advance!
    -Eric

'08 Ibis Mojo
    '99 K2 Razorback

mtbr member
    This was on the NEMBA site.
    Willow St (exit 7) on the Cape is in awesome shape. Totally rideable with just a couple (rideable) puddles of ice/snow and a couple trees across trails (I'll cut asap). AND, the trail fairy has leaf-blown much of the Willow St side and the Mary Dunn side, making those cleared sections sticky and super-fast.
    Santa Cruz Tallboy
    Moonlander

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Lynn Woods is technically closed for biking til April 15.
    Just giving you the heads up.
    Lynn Woods
    JRA cycles
    YETI cycles.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Yeah I'm not heading to Lynn Woods - did that when I was a kid - now I follow the rules. Lynn woods is washed out enough as it is; it doesn't need me riding off season to make things worse. Was hoping to hear from some other north shore riders before tomorrow. If nothing else I'll just go exploring elsewhere and quit if things look too bad. Thanks!
    -Eric