person

Leominster State Forest Ride Shots

Just got back from a ride at Leominster State Forest. Here are some shaweet shots.

Attachment 205429 Attachment 205430 Attachment 205431 Attachment 205432 Attachment 205433

Thats my girlfriend Danielle on the Reken Hardtail, my buddy Andy on the SantaCruz, and me on the Kona

Post any shots that you might have from LSF.
    Last edited by G-VegasMTBiker; 11-08-2006 at 02:55 PM.
    My epiglottis is full of bees!

Slapheadmofo
    EPhatch

mtbr member
    Nice! Never been to LSF. Now on my list.

person
    http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/trails/Leominster.gif

Definetly a must ride, all those shots were just from one trail. If you look on that map we rode mostly in the area near paradise pond that day, and theres so much more worth exploring. Not all trails on that map but about 85% or so are.

OT, i saw in your photos you've got Shimano Hone one your bike. I've been thinking about putting that on my next bike, how do you like it?
    My epiglottis is full of bees!

Slapheadmofo
    EPhatch

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-VegasMTBiker

OT, i saw in your photos you've got Shimano Hone one your bike. I've been thinking about putting that on my next bike, how do you like it?
    I like them. The cranks are great. My rear deraillur has taken some pretty good wacks and keeps on shifting. I was slightly skeptical about the dual control levers but they have held up flawlessly for the season.