mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Leominster SF (LSF)

Just wondering if anybody has been here lately. I have this week off and looking for a new place to ride. Is there enough for 2-3 hrs ?? LSF looks big but I don't know anything about the place. Maps anywhere ?? Are the trails marked ? is it easy/hard to get lost ? (and stuff like that).

Thanks

Shreddin the Cul de Sac

My local ride

LSF is my local ride. I rode there last Saturday - the day before we got 18" of snow.
    Most of it melted, but conditions are still pretty icy in some spots.

Yes it is huge you could ride several hours all singletrack and never ride the same trail twice.

One of these days I will post here to lead a ride out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost_Dunn
    Just wondering if anybody has been here lately. I have this week off and looking for a new place to ride. Is there enough for 2-3 hrs ?? LSF looks big but I don't know anything about the place. Maps anywhere ?? Are the trails marked ? is it easy/hard to get lost ? (and stuff like that).

Thanks
    keep moving

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I went there once when I was in the area and was good riding. I was riding a long time and could have gone alot longer but... . wasn't disappointed at all.

Shreddin the Cul de Sac

Thurs 3/9 7am go time. Any interest?

Anyone want to get out before work and before the rain?

Forcasting rain over the next couple days, and temps in the 50s this weekend should make a real soupy mess. This might be last chance for a while.

PM or email me jasonpare@yahoo.com
    keep moving