I like to ride my bike.

Landry's Ride on sunday

Coming up on sunday, the 9th, Landry's Bicycles of danvers will be holding it's mountain bike ride at gorden college at 9am.We park in a dirt parking area near gorden but not in the campus. We ride to about 12am, ride rooty intermediate singletrack. The group is usually 3 people. We don't go too fast.
    Call for more details. I'm not an employee, just a kid that likes to come along.
    978-777-3337 Danvers store.

mtbr member
    I've been hearing the trails at/around Gordon are supposed to be pretty nice. Anyone have any specific directions on how to get to them? I know how to get to the college itself, but is there a main trailhead?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRUSHE
    I've been hearing the trails at/around Gordon are supposed to be pretty nice. Anyone have any specific directions on how to get to them? I know how to get to the college itself, but is there a main trailhead?
    I ride there alot, could give you a tour sometime if this rain ever stops.

Scott

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrider

Scott

Yeah, tell me about it! We're looking at next week for that. (sigh)

I like to ride my bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRUSHE
    sorry it's 9-11am not 9-12am. Rt 128n exit 17, if you are coming from south go left off ramp, coming from north go right off ramp. turn into first entrance at gorden (on the right). stay on that little road down a hill, go left at bottom past the speed bumps and shortly on your right there is a small parking lot and trail head. I think there's a new map at entrance to help you find trails.

I like to ride my bike.

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by NSrider

Scott
    Sure, I ride here a lot but don't really know the trails. We'll talk at the next landry's ride. Might be cancled bcs of weather.

I like to ride my bike.
    sorry guys about last week, they did not go. They are super unreliable so always call store on saterday to see if they are going.
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

I like to ride my bike.

Good job! Possible 10% discount, Ride this weekend!!!!!!Finally

This time, on this comminig sunday there will be a 1.5 hour ride. 9am, sunday Gordan. Same place as above. Plus their disscussing having a 10% discount for people that go on the ride.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    Just be sure you stay on that side of the highway or wear brightly colored clothing. I was out there the other day and there were multiple vehichles parked on the northbound side of the highway (HUNTERS!!!!) be careful. Did'nt see any around the Gordon trails though so that was good.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Hunting is not permitted on Sunday in Massachusetts, so no need to be concerned

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd
    Just be sure you stay on that side of the highway or wear brightly colored clothing. I was out there the other day and there were multiple vehichles parked on the northbound side of the highway (HUNTERS!!!!) be careful. Did'nt see any around the Gordon trails though so that was good.
    I almost got shot a few years ago at Gordon by some yahoo that had wandered outside of the hunting zone. I came down one of the doubletrack trails pretty close to the school and he was standing in the middle of the road, rifle drawn! Happened to me at Dogtown up in Gloucester a bunch of years ago too. I guess it's only a matter of time...

I like to ride my bike.

Cool-blue Rhythm 20% off coupon!

http://landrys.com/Pages/service.html ...I know, I've posted waaaay toooo many times for this post.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog