mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Landlocked Forest in Burlington

Does anyone know if it's open/ok to ride right now (ie before april)

thanks

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by starry
    Does anyone know if it's open/ok to ride right now (ie before april)

thanks
    I don't know, but I DO know that it's usually really wet in there, even later in the season, so I've been holding off for now. Let me know if you find out- it's one of my favorite spots too....

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    yep...rode today. It's fun in there! and yeah - it was really wet of course. First ride on my brand new white Enduro, and it's barely recognizable now

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    starry are you by chance running velociraptor tires? i saw a few tracks when i was up there last week. when i was there the trails were pretty wet down by the highway, but they usually are. i was on foot so i didn't explore too much.

how long do you guys think till its dry enough after this storm?

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zomb!e
    starry are you by chance running velociraptor tires? i saw a few tracks when i was up there last week. when i was there the trails were pretty wet down by the highway, but they usually are. i was on foot so i didn't explore too much.

The ground is saturated with water. I would wait until Sunday or even longer.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zomb!e

Hi, i'm running WTB Timberwolf on front and Maxxis on back....that might be the friend i was with though! not sure...

Yeah, im wondering if any places in greater boston will be good enough to ride at all on saturday. i'm guessing no