1-The third "Kids-MTB-Ride" of 2010 will be Saturday (6/19) at 9:30am.
2-Meet at my house.
3-Please bring a post ride snack to share.

Thanks! Steve

For the NEWBIES: I aim to schedule one ride per month, through October or November. These rides are completely free and for anyone. Feel free to invite others. We usually have kids from 3 to 14ish, but any age is welcome. Some 3 and 4 year-olds, who can ride two wheels, have done amazing! The only requirements are a helmet, a bike, and a guardian. Some older kids can ride unaccompanied, but please pre-arrange with me. Any (two wheeled) bike will do. Training wheels do not go through the woods very well. A couple small guys have ridden on tag-along bikes with parents and it worked out great! Any bike will do...road bikes with skinny tires might be a little tough, but if that is all you have, I am sure you will get-by, or I have something you might be able to borrow. The rides are through Robinson State Park and the trails are very appropriate for kids/beginners. We also have adults join us that are just getting into it, or like to ride with the kids and help out. We break into two or three groups, so the pace/riding will be suitable for everyone. The groups meet/re-group in the woods multiple times during the ride, so everyone stays amazingly motivated. The rides usually last between 1.5 to 2 hours. Please be sure the kids are well fed prior, and that you bring snacks and a drink for on the trail. Two of the rides will end with bon-fires (Usually July and October). These rides are scheduled later in the day and we have a post-ride weenie and marshmallow roast. They are a blast!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see everyone on Saturday!!! Thanks! Steve

Let me know if you want to get on distribution... I do send out an email for each ride.
stevenrossi -at- rocketmail -dot- com