mtbr member
    Apr 2004

June trip to lenox or pitttsfield area.

advanced xc rider coming up for a week to region in june. i went to camp up there when i was a kid and have only been up there once, in the past 20 years, in the snow.

anyhow- looking for singletrack and anyone whos interested to take a out of towner around. you can check my posts on MTBR to see my rides etc. will bring geared bike with suspension and not my SS rigid.

probably staying at jimney peak in timeshare...in the area of a trail i presume??

Would really like to NOT get completely lost and ride some sweet trails! climbing ok with me as long as it goes down at some point.

My only other to do is to get to the MOCA with my wife and daughter.

If anyone comes to PA id be happy to recipricate.

thanks.

josh

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Josh,

If I'm not on vacation the week you're here I'd be glad to show you around. There's some good stuff around Jiminy, most of it's not on a map though.

Kennedy Park in Lenox is good too. The Arcadian Shop right on Rt. 7 has maps and parking.

over my head
    I second Kennedy / Arcadian shop - they can tell you about some of the other rides in the area. I bet you could ride the former site of PEDROSFEST at Brodie Mountain. I'm not sure if those trails might be overgrown. They are probably off limits but I doubt anyone actually cares.
    If a little is good...a lot must be great!- B.J. McVane
    '08 Highline;'06(?) 5-Pack;'04 Specialized Enduro; '94 GF Tassajara

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Post up in early June on the norules mountainbike club site .You will get lots of guide offers and most of our best singletrack is hidden. Harry

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

thanks!

if it becomes reality ill post up!

appreciate the replies.