mtbr member

Jan 2010 MBA Cycle Loft rider?

Hey guys just got my new Jan 2010 Mountain Bike Action magazine and on page 68 they are testing the new 2010 Scott Spark 50 (SWEET bike BTW) and the test rider is wearing the Cycle Loft team jersey with matching shorts..Now it sure looks like the Cycle Loft logo with the O in "LOFT" being a wheel and all..I know Cycle Loft doesn't carry Scott bikes (JRA does) not that this would be a deal breaker or anything....Anybody know anything about this? I rode for the Loft for many years and nobody ever came a calling from MBA for test riders (And Matty O was just becoming larger than life around that time) Yep taught him everything he knows today about racing... (ya I'm kidding relax) Anybody know anything about this? CF.......

mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Cycle Loft Rider in MBA

Hey there--yes that is in fact the Burlington, MA Cycle Loft's kit picutred. The rider in the shot is a LA-based ex-pro MTB rider, Eric Barlevav. He's now a pro track/road racer that is sponsored by the Cycle Loft for domestric & international pro track racing. He's been doing test rides for the mag for years, he was on the W. Coast, they called for a test ride/shoot, and he wore our kit for the shot. He's en route with the rest of the team to Apeldoorn Holland for a 6Day race beginning this Thursday: http://www.fixedgearfever.com/ check the home page highlight. Best, CB

I like to ride my bike.
    I was wondering the same thing. In an earlier edition, I also saw a Cycleloft jersey in a bike review.
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclinboy
    Hey there--yes that is in fact the Burlington, MA Cycle Loft's kit picutred. The rider in the shot is a LA-based ex-pro MTB rider, Eric Barlevav. He's now a pro track/road racer that is sponsored by the Cycle Loft for domestric & international pro track racing. He's been doing test rides for the mag for years, he was on the W. Coast, they called for a test ride/shoot, and he wore our kit for the shot. He's en route with the rest of the team to Apeldoorn Holland for a 6Day race beginning this Thursday: http://www.fixedgearfever.com/ check the home page highlight. Best, CB
    Very good..............Thank you................CF.