mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Info on Bachelor St.

Good friend of mine has been talking this place up for a while. I was just wondering if any of you could shed some light on this spot for me? Any pics or vid out there?

I mostly ride aggressive XC or freeride spots and have a SC Bullit that is not built for climbing.
    Does this place have any features?

Dont get me wrong I am more than happy to climb in order to rip down some flowy singletrack...its just I would rather drive to Vietnam if I am going to climb all day and ride down trails I could enjoy on my wifes bike.

Thanks for the info.

Owen
    Yeah the Catamount guy

mtbr member
    No features at Batchelor street. Every trail is fun and rideable in either direction (up or down). I've seen a dude riding a BMW link bike out there, and people riding rigid singlespeeds. You can use any bike and have fun. Compared to the east side of the state, there's lots of climbing. The upside, of course, is that there are actual descents. How fast and flowy it is depends on the rider. It's not easy, smooth, flowy XC by anyone's definition.

I don't think there are any pictures or videos. When there, most people are having too much fun riding to stop and take photos.

Quote Originally Posted by opo 19
    Good friend of mine has been talking this place up for a while. I was just wondering if any of you could shed some light on this spot for me? Any pics or vid out there?

I mostly ride aggressive XC or freeride spots and have a SC Bullit that is not built for climbing.
    Does this place have any features?

Dont get me wrong I am more than happy to climb in order to rip down some flowy singletrack...its just I would rather drive to Vietnam if I am going to climb all day and ride down trails I could enjoy on my wifes bike.

Thanks for the info.

Owen

Yeah the Catamount guy