Thread: Ice house trail

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Ice house trail

Has any one ridden or know where he Ice House trail in Florence MA is?

mtbr member
    Try this not sure if its the same place but its from the site.
    http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-st...4_4554crx.aspx

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    where are the fenced in power lines in Florence? I drive through there quite a bit and I don't remember seeing anything like that.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dfinn
    where are the fenced in power lines in Florence? I drive through there quite a bit and I don't remember seeing anything like that.
    I know what you mean, I haven't seen any land marks that are mentioned in the link strangeland2 gave us (but thanks for the link any way!).

mtbr member
    Nov 2005

ice house trail

to racerphil,
    i live in florence and ride what i know as ice house trail a-lot. the best way to get to it is from too places, 1st is at the old pro brush building on florence st. go down the driveway / road turn left at the fenced in electric tranfer station and follw the trail up and around station when you hit a dirt round again turn right go to top of road trail is on right follow beaten down trail. 2nd is on sylvester rd at the old power lines, this is a little more confusing if you don't know the area. someone was telling me that is a pump track on side of the power lines at the top, not sure i have not gone out there yet. any questions e-mail me at bicycletech@yahoo.com may be we can meet up and show you the area out there. david