mtbr member

How about Greenwood tonight?

We had a change in plans and wound up riding in the city on Saturday, so we're going to go to Greenwood tonight. Anyone interested?
    Wrecker of fine things

mtbr member

Fun place to ride

Had a blast. Wish I had gotten there sooner in the day, but managed to cover a 6-7 miles before it got dark. Speaking of which, be prepared if you ride there in the early evening; the dense canopy makes the trail tough to see about 20 minutes before it really gets dark. Saw a crew of 4 from Seaside in there. Looked like they were enjoying the place as well. I'd love to here people's opinions of the place and how they link up the better trails.
    Wrecker of fine things

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    When do you usually ride? I have a nice circuit I ride in there, it really flows. Early AM rides are best for me but I around on some evenings later in the week.

mtbr member

How early is early?

I went back in on Wed. and went a little further to see where that cool flowy trail came out and it wound up being a great little (5 mile?) loop. We really enjoyed it, although it did get a little buggy. I'd love to check out your loop. Throw a post up here and let's work it out.
    E
    Wrecker of fine things

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    I work a 12 hour shift sunday night through wed. AM. I'm out at 6 in Beverly around 6:30. I usually know my shcedule Tue. night so I'll post a ride here if I can swing it.

Later
    Mark

LynnWoodsTrekker
    Aug 2006
    Newb to the site and mountainbiking here, with some BMX'ing and skateboarding in my background years ago. Is this Greenwood place in Beverly? Whereabouts? Is it a little easier than Lynn Woods (which I'm not afraid of, I'm just not strong enough yet)? Will anyone take a newb that doesnt think he's a novice out to learn the ropes? Like I said, I'm not sure I have the energy to keep up, but I don't mind if you take off if I'm lagging you. I'd just like to SEE what people that do the trails everyday do on the trails to know what I need to work towards. I'm officially addicted to mountain biking to the extent that since I got my bike I think my wife is preferring beers and playstation 2 (hehe).