mtbr member

Highland mountain?

Is it opening this year? any pics of it or something?

Authority is dead!
    search bustedspoke
    [SIZE=5]For the love of Oi[/size]

[size=6]Rent a house at Attitash[/size]

mtbr member
    i did, but is there any recent info? i heard it will be open during summer but is this true?

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    Rumor has it Highlands will be open this summer. Remember good things come to those that wait. I'm sure when it does open everyone will know.

customized
    Sep 2003
    The plan is for it to open this year sometime. I am going up with a bud to meet the owner in March sometime. Will be interesting.... they say although small it is very well built. I have seen pictures beyond the busted spoke ones and it looks off the wall.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    it is opening ( I believe early June)...I have been there and rode it. It will absolutely be worth the wait...it is worlds better than any other mountain in NE. It is a MTB specific mountain...not a ski mountain with MTB as a side thing or an afterthought...and it shows.
    rise above

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by auntesther
    it is opening ( I believe early June)...I have been there and rode it. It will absolutely be worth the wait...it is worlds better than any other mountain in NE. It is a MTB specific mountain...not a ski mountain with MTB as a side thing or an afterthought...and it shows.
    thats no fair what do you get to ride before me?!?! kidding, but that sounds really good. What type of riding do they have? whistler like or more attitash...

customized
    Sep 2003
    How about some details.

MC MasterShake
    Highland Mountain? Never heard of it. Where is it?

customized
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyak
    Highland Mountain? Never heard of it. Where is it?
    South of Laconia NH. Exit 19 off I-93. Was a small ski area for many years.

MC MasterShake
    Interesting. I'm surprised I haven't heard of this before. That's definitely worth a day trip. They should put up a website.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by freerider167
    thats no fair what do you get to ride before me?!?! kidding, but that sounds really good. What type of riding do they have? whistler like or more attitash...
    details...well the riding is varied but alot of slopestyle type of stuff ( big jump line runs down the mountain) alot of built stunt type of stuff...trails are very polished...berms, wall rides drops etc.Big drops to trannies. MUCH more like Whistler than Attitash...the is some pic on www.bustedspoke.com in the general chat forum posted up by KonaClump.Also some pics on www.drummerracing.com.

there is going to be a website likely soon...as I understand it, they are still working out details

this is from Highland
    rise above

Authority is dead!
    That's phat! I hope it will kill my will to go to Diablo.
    [SIZE=5]For the love of Oi[/size]

[size=6]Rent a house at Attitash[/size]

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    Patience Grasshopper. For this is the path to enlightenment.....

mtbr member
    details...well the riding is varied but alot of slopestyle type of stuff ( big jump line runs down the mountain) alot of built stunt type of stuff...trails are very polished...berms, wall rides drops etc.Big drops to trannies. MUCH more like Whistler than Attitash...the is some pic on www.bustedspoke.com in the general chat forum posted up by KonaClump.Also some pics on www.drummerracing.com.

there is going to be a website likely soon...as I understand it, they are still working out details

this is from Highland
    wow! i tried looking on busted spoke, but i can't find kona clumps posts, and i do go on bustedspoke sometimes, but i don't see that much talk about highland anymore. any more pics, that place is insane!!

customized
    Sep 2003
    I walked the trails this past week. There are four trails and they are the deal! They should be opening in June. Those are all the details I am giving out. The webpage should be up soon.

Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Severum
    I walked the trails this past week. There are four trails and they are the deal! They should be opening in June. Those are all the details I am giving out. The webpage should be up soon.
    Sounds like it will be awesome. That stunt looks pretty well built too.
    fusionx2.com/eatskisleep
    500 Club
    Quote Originally Posted by red5
    the thingamajig that's attached to the doohickey is causing some issues with the whatchamacallit. But whatever it is your going to have take'er apart a give'er a looksee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptordude
    Ugh...judging drops on MTBR is like guys judging their own penis size.

mtbr member
    http://www.drummerracing.com/highlands.htm

i would love to go there and challenge myself. going a bit bigger and pulling some more stunts

Team
    Quote Originally Posted by freerider167
    http://www.drummerracing.com/highlands.htm

i would love to go there and challenge myself. going a bit bigger and pulling some more stunts
    Awesome!
    fusionx2.com/eatskisleep
    500 Club
    Quote Originally Posted by red5
    the thingamajig that's attached to the doohickey is causing some issues with the whatchamacallit. But whatever it is your going to have take'er apart a give'er a looksee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptordude
    Ugh...judging drops on MTBR is like guys judging their own penis size.

Huh?
    Apr 2005