mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Foxboro Sunday morning?

A friend and I are meeting around 8:30 to ride F. Gilbert Hills SF. We will park at the lot across from the fire truck garage. Pace will be medium with plenty of breaks (still coming back from injury and have not ridden a lot). I will check back to see if anyone is interested.

Jamie

Hic-A-Doo-La!
    I'm in for this ride. See you there.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Sorry you got there late but good to meet you out on the trail. I am hoping to start getting out a couple days a week (get my conditioning up) to start some real riding. Let me know when your heading out, maybe we can meet up for a ride. Remember I can show you the XC stuff at Vietnam too.

Hic-A-Doo-La!
    Quote Originally Posted by skiierx
    Let me know when your heading out, maybe we can meet up for a ride. Remember I can show you the XC stuff at Vietnam too.
    Sounds good. Between 'Nam, Foxboro and Arcadia my guess is there's about 100 m.of trail to ride. And here comes the cooler temps. too. If your ready, let's hit Arcadia the w/end of 25 26. I'll post something up to see if anyone else is interested.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobretti
    Sounds good. Between 'Nam, Foxboro and Arcadia my guess is there's about 100 m.of trail to ride. And here comes the cooler temps. too. If your ready, let's hit Arcadia the w/end of 25 26. I'll post something up to see if anyone else is interested.
    I should be game for Arcadia next weekend. My conditioning is not where it should be but I would love to check that place out. You riding this weekend?

Hic-A-Doo-La!
    Next w/end it is then. Should be good. Heading there tomorrow too, then down to Burlingame in S. RI. for a nemba trail build. Not sure about sunday.

Ever ride on saturdays? It's a good day to ride for me.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    We can talk during the week for next weekend. I can ride Saturday's but normally choose Sunday's. I say next weekend we should ride the day that has the best weather forecast. Enjoy the weekend and talk to you soon