I grew up in southeastern MA, Somerset/Fall River area to be exact. Moved to Los Angeles around 15 years ago and caught the mountain biking bug. Started riding about 12 years ago, but have never managed to ride off-road during any trips back to MA. My fiance and I will be visiting southeastern MA, July 1st through July 5th. We'd love to ride somewhere on Saturday, July 2nd. Otis/Trail of Tears sounds like a lot of fun. I realize that heading "over the bridge" on a summer Saturday, especially around the 4th of July, is probably going to be a traffic nightmare. We would try to head out very early, though. Can anyone recommend a source for decent bike rentals/demos, either near the trailhead or in the greater Fall River area? If finding a rental/demo for a Cape ride is not possible, then would you recommend another area to ride where rentals are more available? We're both advanced-level riders who can handle plenty of climbing, mileage and technical terrain. However, we'd prefer a varied, flowy type trail ride to an all-out freeride fest. I'd really appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!