mtbr member
    May 2006

flooding in lynn woods?

anyone know of the trail status in lynn woods? are there any complete loops? thx

Black Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by cumberland
    anyone know of the trail status in lynn woods? are there any complete loops? thx
    It is not that bad. Plenty of trails on the ridge trails are fine. Some of the main fire roads are wet and rutted out, but still very rideable.

Most of the standing water is in the usuall wet spots.
    Voltron

I like to ride my bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by cumberland
    I was there on Tuesday, near 4 corners, there was a little mud, but not too bad. Unfortunatley, thunderstorms are on their way... Oh well, lets hope it all gets dumped into the ocean so we all can ride. EVIL RAIN - GO AWAY

-Oh, I'm going to sound like a bike pervert, but, what bike are you riding at Lynn? Same w/you "yogreg."
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

mtbr member
    May 2006
    ridefaster - i have been there twice since i posted and the loop i do has been fine. i did have to walk through 2 ft of water the other day in ravenswoods, though. i ride an m4 stumpjumper that's done me right. sure wish i had the cash for full suspension, but i manage. have a good one.