PVNEMBA Prez-Steam Donkey

Epic Ride This Saturday - 6/13

Starting from my house (Agawam, MA) and covering a lot of ground. My guess is around 30 miles, maybe a couple more. Maybe 6 hours. Ride time is 8:30.

The terrain will be extremely varied. Buff single track, some sandy sections, rugged rocky ridgeline, double track, rough and challenging single track, 4 or 5 miles of connecting road, two stream crossings, a dead rail tressel crossing over the mighty Westfield river, and some great rustic trails in the hills.

The rough plan: Robinson State Park - Provin Mtn - back trails/urban crossing of Southwick - 3 or 4 road miles - Granville Gorge/Drake Mtn - Westfield Mtn - Stanley Park - Urban crossing of Westfield - <1 mile of road - shoulder of Provin Mtn - Robinson Park - Food!

Water is available along the way. Food too, if needed, but that will be a little out of the way.

Contact me with questions.
    stevenrossi -at- rocketmail -.- com

Steve
    If you didn't build the trail, don't mess with it.

achiever
    I'd give it a shot but my excuse is that Hannah has her dance recital in the early afternoon. If I didn't have to go to that, I'd probably have to come up with a different excuse.

Red

PVNEMBA Prez-Steam Donkey
    Ride time is now 7:30am. Looks like about 5 of us, so far.

After thinking through the connectors, that I haven't used in quite some time, food and water will be fairly plentiful and easy to access.
    If you didn't build the trail, don't mess with it.