mtbr member

Good job! Dieselbikes D-Day Mountain Bike Event – June 3rd

It has been unanimously approved by Lynn Woods Park Management! On Sunday June 3rd, we are proud to present our first

[size=6]“Dieselbikes D-Day Mountain Bike Event”.[/size]

What is the D-Day event? This event will be a host for local bike shops and manufacturer reps to provide and showcase DEMO bikes for the general public to test ride in Lynn Woods.

We have received our permit for this event and plan to make this event a success for the local bike community. Sponsors such as Cycle Loft, JRA Cycles, Iron Horse, Sinister and Ski Market have currently signed up to provide DEMO bikes for this event. Dieselbikes will be hosting this event and provide group rides for all rider levels. Our group leaders will take you and your DEMO bike of choice on a 20 to 30 minute ride, in the woods on a pre-determined course.

Whether you are a beginner and wish to just ride the bike on the fire road, or more advance and wish to ride some sick lines on a bike that you were thinking of purchasing, this is the event for you. More information will follow about this event in the coming weeks. Below is a list of basic information you need to know for this upcoming event:

• Date: Sunday June 3rd (In the event of bad weather, make up day is scheduled for the following Sunday June 10th)

• Location: Lynn Woods Great Woods Entrance. Event will be held next to the ballfield.

• Event Time: Begins at 9:00am and runs until 4:00pm

• USE OF DEMO BIKES: Each sponsor will have requirements for proper photo ID and completing waiver forms before riding any demo bike. Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent with proper photo ID. Availability of demo bike is on a first come first serve basis.

• Dieselbikes Group Rides: Group rides will happen throughout the event. Ride leaders and riding levels will be posted during the event.

Again, more information is to follow in the coming weeks, but we are excited to announce this event and believe it will be fun for all ages. If you want to participate as an individual or sponsor, please feel free to contact me directly: frankd@dieselbikes.com

We thank everyone in advance for their support.
    For Information Regarding The New England Mountain Bike Scene:
    Visit DIESELBIKES.com

I like to ride my bike.
    Sounds like fun! I'll be sure to make it there! Good work DB.
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

mtbr member
    Sounds like a good time. I am hoping to be there.

Posted it up on our calendar too: http://www.crankfire.com/events/detail.php?eventid=33

Crankfire.com / New Englandish Mountain Biking Community