Loser

Cross border incursion...CT ride...

I'm leading a ride at a place called Middlesex in Central CT on Friday morning at 9:30. I thought I'd offer it up here to the Mass folks, as I've enjoyed a few rides up your fine state. I figure with the holiday week someone may want to take a drive to try someplace new.

Its about an hour from the Mass border in Middletown, CT. If anyone is interested post over in the CT forum so I know to look out for you. The meet spot is already listed over there for your googlemaps pleasure.

Middlesex is a really cool riding spot. A lot of slick rock and very aerobically challenging (read 'a lot of hills'). Its very technical, but strangely very little in the way of FR or stunts. It will be a 3+/- hour ride, 12-15 miles. You will have an exhausted smile on your face at the end of this ride.

John
    Big Strings, Big Wheels, The Jisch Blog

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I would jump at your offers but work and life always conspire to keep me off the bike. It is really cool how you always put out the offer. Thanks for offering.

Loser

Sometime...

Quote Originally Posted by kjfp
    I would jump at your offers but work and life always conspire to keep me off the bike. It is really cool how you always put out the offer. Thanks for offering.
    No problem. As expected it was a great ride - 10 riders showed up. We had a few minor and one major mechanical. I know everyone was exhausted at the end and I think everyone had a good time. There were a few who took early bails, but that's why they are there...

John
    Big Strings, Big Wheels, The Jisch Blog