mtbr member

Coming to Wakefield in November

I'm being sent on training for work this November in Wakefield, Mass. I was wondering if there is any good riding that late in the season. If so where could I hook up with a group, and most importantly where can I rent a bike?

Thanks all.
    Jason Murray
    Rep for Ontario, IMBA Canada
    Visit the IMBA Canada site to keep current on all things IMBA in Canada.

mtbr member

The BEST riding is in that late of the season

Quote Originally Posted by jmurray
    I'm being sent on training for work this November in Wakefield, Mass. I was wondering if there is any good riding that late in the season. If so where could I hook up with a group, and most importantly where can I rent a bike?

Thanks all.
    So I think am I'm a 18 year plus vet.here in Ma.On that note shoot me a PM and I'll show you the best riding Mass has to offer(me and one of my groups).Bike rental,may be able to help you there also.ring me up CF....

MC MasterShake
    Like CF says, November is a great time to ride our trails. It may be a bit chilly but we usually don't get snow until late December. Even then we can still find places to ride. Make sure you rent a beefy bike. The trails that CF will take you on will rattle your fillings

I work near Wakefield and ride lunches and weekends. I could get some night riding in as well. Throw me a line when you get into town.