mtbr member
    Sep 2008

At CapeCod for the weekend need trails...

I am at CapeCod for the weekend and wanted to know if there is anywhere else to ride besides their bike trails. I am looking for anything with some bridges or ladders or some nice curvy trails.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

1st of all

Quote Originally Posted by danwrzesinski
    I am at CapeCod for the weekend and wanted to know if there is anywhere else to ride besides their bike trails. I am looking for anything with some bridges or ladders or some nice curvy trails.
    it's not "at cape cod", or, "in cape cod", it's, "on cape cod". hundreds of miles of singletrack all over the cape. go to a local bike shop for info.

rog

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by newmarketrog
    it's not "at cape cod", or, "in cape cod", it's, "on cape cod". hundreds of miles of singletrack all over the cape. go to a local bike shop for info.

rog
    lol excuuse me. alright thank you

should know better.....
    You can even abbreviate it to being "on the Cape...".
    Anyhoo, any ladders and such will be a local stash, not shared lightly...
    I know 'cause I haven't found any yet, and I get out there and ride several times a year, and jumping off of and riding on "stuff" is what I like best.
    Regardless, for really fun swoopy singletrack, Nickerson State park in Brewster has miles of good stuff. A good way to learn it is to join the local ride which leaves the fisherman's landing boat launch on Cliff Pond in Nickerson at 7:30 am Sunday mornings. There is also sometimes a 9:00 am ride from the same spot.
    Call Orleans Cycles 508-255-9115 for info, some of them do these rides.
    Nearer to the mainland, google "Otis" and "Trail of Tears" in Barnstable.
    "Always Ride."

-Anthony S.