mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Bruce and Tom's closed?

Looking at the trail listings. Last post, dating back to 2005 indicates that the trail is closed. Is this true?

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    YES and no. See dieselbikes.com or the posts below for more info. Its generally invite only as some of the trails are on private land. Its best to hook up with someone who knows (like Diesel) or go over to Bustedspoke.com and beg and plead with Bruce to let you in. Maybe bribe him with beer, most mountain bikers like beer??

mtbr member

Have You Ever Been There?

Quote Originally Posted by cvviol
    Looking at the trail listings. Last post, dating back to 2005 indicates that the trail is closed. Is this true?
    And do you know Bruce?shoot me a e-mail fredb@dieselbikes.com I'll fill you in..Later.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd
    YES and no. See dieselbikes.com or the posts below for more info. Its generally invite only as some of the trails are on private land. Its best to hook up with someone who knows (like Diesel) or go over to Bustedspoke.com and beg and plead with Bruce to let you in. Maybe bribe him with beer, most mountain bikers like beer??

Yes. Beg and plead and bribe me with beer. That is the only way you can ride B&T's...Beer and more beer. Beer is good. Jack is better I love JD but beer is good, bring me beer.....

Send me an email BTF95@aol.com and in 50 words or less tell me why you deserve to ride B&T's. If a panel of magical trail wizards finds you worthy, you then, and only then, will be allowed to ride......tee hee hee

Huh?
    Apr 2005

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by btf95
    Yes. Beg and plead and bribe me with beer. That is the only way you can ride B&T's...Beer and more beer. Beer is good. Jack is better I love JD but beer is good, bring me beer.....

Send me an email BTF95@aol.com and in 50 words or less tell me why you deserve to ride B&T's. If a panel of magical trail wizards finds you worthy, you then, and only then, will be allowed to ride......tee hee hee

Because you are Bruce , he who is known throughtout the land as a trail god. He who has donated not only his land but his time to the sport we love so much. All hail Bruce, for whom without we would not know the joys of riding bridges and planks and the pain of dislocated elbows. As a commercial once said "Thank you for your support"
    I guess thats more than 50 words but the trail gods like laughing at my antics so I get to ride any where all the time...... heee heee heee heee.

On a side note Marc (at Seaside) finally rode Highlands and now needs a downhill bike and some body amor along with a full face. See you out there.

Mark

PS What kind of beer do you like, Just in case....?