mtbr member

in Brewster, looking to ride...

In Brewster MA on the Cape this week, brought my hardtail and im looking for nice flowy singletrack. Thinking of checking out Nickerson or Brewster Forest. Are there any group rides I should check out or just go explore?

mtbr member
    Trail of Tears is about 30 minutes away and has a fun Wed & Fri 5PM ride. Meet in lot at junction of Farmersville Rd and Race Lane (googlemaps: "Farmersville Rd & Race Ln, 02648").
    Nickerson riders chime in...

mtbr member
    just got back from Brewster Forest trail from directions I found here. Took the dirt road to end by rt 6 fence and then first trail on left. very nice singletrack, sweet burms, well maintained, nice elevation changes. I went in for a while then turned back around. Does anyone know how long this trail on the left goes for until it gets back to dirt road by rt 6 fence??

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

finn

Quote Originally Posted by longshanks
    Trail of Tears is about 30 minutes away and has a fun Wed & Fri 5PM ride. Meet in lot at junction of Farmersville Rd and Race Lane (googlemaps: "Farmersville Rd & Race Ln, 02648").
    Nickerson riders chime in...
    is that you? nice ridin with you a couple of weeks ago! nickerson? no good riding in there, stay away .

rog

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by newmarketrog
    is that you? nice ridin with you a couple of weeks ago! nickerson? no good riding in there, stay away .

rog
    good riding w/ you too, rog! nice to see you still have that disappear gear.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

disappear gear

Quote Originally Posted by longshanks
    good riding w/ you too, rog! nice to see you still have that disappear gear.
    i like that finn! you were riding mighty quick yerself? was supposed to race today, but the waves were just too damn good to spend money on gas and entry when i could surf for free.
    got over 5 hours in the water today. i'm cooked. waves all week then the bradbury 12 hour race on saturday. waves won't keep me away from that one.

can't wait to ride with you and the boyz again. with the new rental property, i'll be down more regularly to ride and "check" on things. i'll be down in october and will give you a heads up. i got some lite slime tubes for the new scott (love the bike!) so we'll have to do a cape cod 50 mile off road this fall.

best,

rog