mtbr member
    Jan 2007

IH Bike Shops in Billerica, MA ?

I'll be in the area soon on business and might want to stop, poke around and maybe look at some bikes to kill some time. I'd ideally like to throw a leg over an IH MK III 19" and 21" to see what fits me. Any suggestion on decent shops?
    Last edited by ecrock45; 02-12-2007 at 07:05 PM.

mtbr member
    The closest Iron Horse dealer that I know of is in Medford. JRA cycles is on Rt60 just off of Rt93. I think he has an MKIII as a demo.
    The Cycle Loft is closer and is in Burlington on Rt3 ( Cambridge Street. They don't carry IH.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I only know the hotel we're staying at is in Billerica. I'll be driving straight from Boston/Logan to the hotel so I have no idea where things are really. I'll check out JRA and The Cycle Loft . Thanks.
    I'm also considering these other bikes too:
    Trek Fuel EX9
    GF Hi-Fi Pro
    Jamis XAM 2.0
    Yeah I know they're not the same as the MK III but I'll need to check them all out and do some soul searching before making the finall decision. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Cycle Loft carries Trek and GF. There are some high tension wires in the back of the store for a short ride
    . I hope we don't get too much snow. The MTBing has been great up to this point.