We will do an easy loop either through Wendell or across the street down by Fiske Pond. Fiske Pond has a few technical sections that you can easily walk around, other than that there is a mix of single- and double track, smooth trails, some rollers and generally mud.

We'll meet at the Ranger Station at 6:00pm.

Park Directions
From the east or west:
Take Rte. 2 to Rte. 63 south through Miller Falls, Wendell Rd. over R.R. bridge, take Montague Rd. and follow signs.

From the north or south:
Take Rte 47 North to Route 63 North. Travel approximately 6 miles and follow lead in signs approximately 2 miles to the Park Headquarters.

My personal directions from RT63 going North: turn right on Highland St (before center of Millers Falls) to intersection with S Prospect St, turn right onto S Prospect St and follow that all the way up -turns into Wendell Rd, bear right

Mandatory equipment:

- HELMET!
- Bike in good working order
- Water

Feel free to contact me with questions for further information, car pooling or just to let me know you're coming. Hope to see you all soon!

If you're unsure if the ride is still happening (rain, heat, surprise blizzard etc.) call me the day of the ride - leave a message if I don't pick up and I will call you back. Since I don't have good reception up in Wendell you can also call Harold (413-348-3491).

Ride Time: 6:00pm