mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Anyone for Trail of Tears tonight or over the weekend?

I'm currently visiting family and working an internship on the Cape and was hoping to get out and ride the Trail of Tears while I was in the area. As I leave next Saturday, time is quickly running out, and I was hoping to go with a local familiar with the trails.

I'm a typical roadie (the mountain biking in Denmark isn't great, and my bike was coopted for commuting) so anything excessively technical could present issues, but I'm fairly strong aerobically. I have my road bike with me, and a very cheap mtb that I can use, but if anyone had a spare 15" or 17" frame lying around, and it wasn't too much trouble, it's not like I would *mind* borrowing it

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    I rode there the last three nights in a row. There are super mellow sections called Danforth trails that go through some fields near the airport. Maybe park on Popple Bottom Rd. None of the trails are really that technical, maybe some choppy, rooty rocky climbs closer to the power lines but not that bad. It was really beautiful out there today!