mtbr member

Anyone riding Otis Sunday?

Lynn rider (+1) looking to tag along with some locals for a Sunday jaunt.

I'm on the Cape helping out my family at the Cape home show. Usually ride Hyannis Ponds to Willow St. & back plus behind the town farm, or ToT when I'm down here. I'd love to finally get a tour of Otis.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Cheers

Erik
    Wrecker of fine things

MC MasterShake
    Quote Originally Posted by 02Slayer
    Lynn rider (+1) looking to tag along with some locals for a Sunday jaunt.

I'm on the Cape helping out my family at the Cape home show. Usually ride Hyannis Ponds to Willow St. & back plus behind the town farm, or ToT when I'm down here. I'd love to finally get a tour of Otis.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Cheers

Erik
    Think it's gonna rain. I was supposed to be going down with a large crew from the North Shore but we called it off based on the forecast.

mtbr member
    Yup - we heard about he rain and got out for a pretty long all-out ride on Sat. afternoon. It's amazing how much distance you can cover on the Cape when hitting it hard compared to up here on the North Shore, even for a big ol' huffing Clyde like me! But an overcast 45 degree afternoon is pretty much perfect riding weather so 3 of us took turns leading and pretty much destroyed each other in a 3 hour version of "I can ride faster than you 2" on the endless ups and downs of Cape roller coaster bliss.
    It was great, so I'll have to wait for next time to hit Otis. If you're headed down sometime soon B/MShake let me know if you feel like it. Dogtown's pretty soggy today I'd think, maybe I'll wait for tomorrow to get out again.
    Cheers - Erik (in gloucester)
    Wrecker of fine things