mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Any Snow in Burlington Ma Area?

Looking to come down from NH to ride some where. Is there snow in Burlington Ma area? How about Milford Ma ? If so any suggestions of places to ride this Tuesday with no snow. Thanks, KJ

mtbr santa cruz member
    Nov 2005
    There snow in Burlington. The best best is to head to the north shore. Lynn Woods, Dogtown or anything in between.

the test dummy
    for Milford mass Vietnam most off the snow melted
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Would I be able to ride it on Tuesday?

the test dummy
    i bet you could know problem i live like 5 miles away from it and most the snow in my yard is gone. on top of that people are out there every day so the snow out there would be packet nicely and or gone. do you know how to get there?
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Thanks for the update. I have been to Nam 7 times so I know the spots to park how to get into the trails and get lost. Me B-Day tomorrow so I need to ride all day some where with out snow, that is reasonably close to southern NH. Free pass day. Any other suggestions are welcome. Sniff-er

the test dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Keinar
    Thanks for the update. I have been to Nam 7 times so I know the spots to park how to get into the trails and get lost. Me B-Day tomorrow so I need to ride all day some where with out snow, that is reasonably close to southern NH. Free pass day. Any other suggestions are welcome. Sniff-er
    definitely just ride Nam the snow is pretty much gone from my house and if there is any left it will melt buy mid day have a good b-day
    my bikes
    -
    Ben