mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Any one riding Lynn woods on SUN

Ive been living up here for about a year now trying to find people to ride with. The few that I ride with now are all beginers and ride XC so they really slow me down. I do ride XC on occation but mostly I just freeride. So i'm trying to find someone to ride with who I will actually have to work to keep up with instead of having to stop and wait every 200 yds for the others to catch up. I would like to ride some time on sunday the 5th planning on heading up to lynn woods to see what thats like. If anyone is going tomorrow drop me a line.

mtbr member

Group Rides In Lynn Woods

RideFREAK, we have group rides in Lynn Woods all the time. Since the day is getting shorter our rides are now limited to either Sat, or Sundays. You are welcome to join our group. We meet at the Great Woods Road Parking lot (next to the ball field). The parking lot is off of RT 129. We meet at 12 on either day.

Riding is not fast pace because we go to most of the rocky playground to throw ourselves off of them. Any way, let me know.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

sweet

Thats cool, I'll have to make it a note to stop by and meet up with some of ya. drop me a line next time you guys are planning on riding. I'm sending out my shock and fork this week to be rebuilt so I dont plan on riding again for atleast 2 weeks. But let me know when you start riding again, I'm definatly up for it. Always looking for people to ride with. It will be nice to ride with people of my ability and higher again.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

wed,dec8th,lynn woods

Myself and two others are headed over there tomorrow, the 8th. we typically meet around lunch time, of route 1, by the fish restaraunt,"mad fish" or something like that. if you want to come you are more than welcome. We do hard xc/freeride, love to clinb,downhill,and drops. Basically whatever presents itself. Woodyak can chime in and vouch. Just give a holler if you want to ride.

RM
    Sep 2004
    There's a ride dec 12 at 10am about 6 of us. Meeting at the ball field .

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I would have loved to meet with you guys to go but I just dropped off my fork to be rebuilt, hopefully i will have it back on tues. Post the next time you are setting up a ride. Later