dosnt chng titls...o wait
    Jul 2007

any good places near concord?

im about 1 hr west of boston, any good freeride places around there? there are great trails but no great downhills or drop sections.
    thanks

mtbr member
    i am also in concord and have recently been going to several different places to get some freeride in. Just to name a few great brook farm in carlisle, lynn woods in lynn, highland mountan bike park in NH, vietnam in milford.

dosnt chng titls...o wait
    Jul 2007
    yeah i go to great brook farms all the time. thanks

mtbr member
    We re working at the poo poo plant in concord. There is a trail that runs off to the side of the place. I know there isnt any type of freeride there but does anyone know if its good riding? From what I could see from the road it looks overly groomed but sometimes once you get in the woods you re treated to a nice surprise.

mtbr member
    what "poo poo" plant are you referring to, im over near the acton maynard line for reference...

mtbr member
    im really not even sure. We drive though the center around that screw rotary then take a right down a one way and come out next to a cemetary. The waste water treatment plant is a little past the cemetary and to the left. The trail im refering to actually crosses the road that leads to the WWTP. One side goes through a small field and along the WWTP. I can usually hear people going down the trail but you cant actually see anyone so im not sure how close it actually passes to the WWTP. Thats about the best I can describe it. Not sure if it helps any.

mtbr member
    hmm, a friend of mine lives just near there, ill ask him is he knows of any such trail.

mtbr member
    As I said from passing it on the road it looks more like a clean walking/ running trail. I think the fact that you live in the area and not even sure tells me its not worth riding lol. Maybe we ll both be surprised though.

mtbr member
    well i just bought a iron horse sohon bucho fr frame so i dont do the walking paths as much as id like, but yeah your right, ive never really noticed that before.