Thread: Adams farm

mtbr member

Adams farm

Looking for a new place to ride. Just curious if Adams farm in Walpole is worth checking out? Thanks for any input.

mtbr member
    Yes!

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Hey Jeff, i ride there quite a bit. there is a lot of tight single track but not much in the way of hills or real techie stuff. i have a blast there but i live 2 miles away too so its easy. i usually start at the barn and take the trails off to the left on the main trail back.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the replies, ended up on the trainer today. I plan on going tomorrow to check it out.
    Last edited by jeff c; 06-24-2012 at 05:39 AM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Its a good place to ride for a few hours nothing crazy.

mtbr member
    I was able to check out the farm today. Spent about 2 hours riding in circles, or so it seemed. Alot of single track nothing to difficult, although I did stumble across a couple of cool birdges and rocks that you can play around on. Got a great workout in and think this would be a great spot to bring somebody just getting into the sport. Would have posted more pics but of course the camera went dead. Thanks again for the input guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Adams farm-001.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    cool man, glad you enjoyed the ride. It def is a great place to bring someone who isn't ready to pedal there ass off.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Yeah, fun place that's not really technically challenging. Some nice twisty single track without allot of rocks and a good place for a novice for sure. I live about 10 minutes from there and find it a fun place to go to kill an hour or 2.

Want some more challenging stuff that's really close to Adams Farm is Hale Reservation. There is a new easy access parking area for Hale on Rt. 109 heading towards Westwood on the left probably 5 minutes from Adams. I haven't entered this way yet but they leveled and old house/farm made a nice new parking lot with Hale Access. I seem to get lost any time I ride in Hale though.
    2013 Banshee Spitfire V2 650b

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I will have to check it out.