Team BUMS is proud to present the 2012 Treasure Valley Rally coming up real soon on
Sunday August 26, 2012
This will be our 5th annual event! We've been posting regular updates on Facebook ( http://facebook.com/treasurevalleyrally ) all summer but have neglected some other regional forums (until now!) so apologies for that.
First, some quick links for you:
Pre-reg here: http://www.bikereg.com/events/regist...?eventid=15748
(first 100 pre-reg get choice of custom T-shirt or lunch meal)
Event site: 2012 Treasure Valley Rally
Flyer: http://teambums.com/tvr/TVR_Flyer.pdf (would welcome you to post at your local shop and upcoming races)
Changes for this year's race:
* on their 2nd lap (only) sports will shortcut the course like the novices do on their lap and the elites do on their 3rd lap. This means:
** novices do ~3/4 lap
** clydesdales do 1 lap
** sports do 1 3/4 laps
** experts/SS do 2 laps
** elites do 2 3/4 laps
* Attention JUNIOR racers: top overall Junior (age 18 and under on Dec 31, 2012) male and female will receive a brand new Titanium seatpost ($170 value) donated by Carver Bikes/Bikeman.com! See Ti Seatpost
* custom cast MEDALS this year to podium finishers! See picture of the design on our Facebook page.
* We ordered more shirts than ever which means we'll need to be selling them at the event and maybe beforehand as well.
This year's SPONSORS helping to make it happen:
* Bikeman.com ( Cool Bike Parts and Accessories from the Coast of Maine since 1976 )
* Scott Nelson and Son Artists ( Scott Nelson and Son - Cartoonist/Artist/Illustrator )
* Cove Insurance ( Cove Insurance Agency )
* Ramsey Rehab ( Physical Therapy for Worcester MA, Gardner MA, Concord MA, Lowell MA and Fort Devens MA )
* Milford 495 Rental Center ( Milford 495 Rental Center, 189 Medway Rd. Milford, MA 01757 )
* Floods Auto & Tire Center
We're also trying to get a MASSAGE TENT on site, will let you know if that happens. We considered, then discarded, the idea for having a live band play at the race. Just so much going on during the day that we felt it'd be tough to make it worthwhile for both the racers and the band.
PRE-RIDE the course the day before, anytime Saturday Aug 25. Course will be marked. Course was fully pruned and leaf blown last weekend!
Why race the TVR?
* It's a real MTB course that will challenge both bike and rider, yet there are a variety of distance options appropriate for your ability.
* there's a beach, lake, and barbeque on site for your post-race pleasure
* it's for a great cause, see what Team Bums and this race is all about in this one page sponsor appeal: http://goo.gl/Vs4Tb
* it's fairly central to the New England region
* All 744 previous racers we've served loved it. Trust me!
Thanks for reading,
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »