Shaman
    Apr 2004

2 Spots Left in MTB Skills Camp

Want to have more fun on the trails, be more efficient and mountain bike with more confidence? Just like any other sport, to ride with skill you need proper technique. BetterRide’s team of professional coaches is dedicated to teaching riders of all levels the skills to ride in balance, in control & have more fun on their bikes!

The BetterRide structured skills progression has under gone 13 years of evolution to become the most effective mountain bike skills coaching in the US. With the help of World Champions, top coaches from other sports and 21 years of coaching experience BetterRide founder Gene Hamilton has taught his certified coaches to get you riding at your best.

In this 3 day camp you will learn the core skills that over 2,000 mountain bike enthusiasts of all experience levels (including two World Champions and many National Champions) have already invested in. Camp is filling up fast, reserve your spot today and start riding up to your potential!

August 3-5 Boston, MA Mountain Bike Camp

"I’m amazed at how much better of a rider I have already become. With your skills that I learned, I definitely accomplished my goal to become a better and safer mountain bike rider." - Rich, BetterRide Student

"This was by far the best use of both money and time in regards to my mountain bike training. Its 3 days of my life I will never forget…" - Jim, BetterRide student

For more rider reviews, camp details and the full 2012 schedule go to Mountain Bike School, Mountain Bike Camps, coaching by Betterride

Thanks, Gregg for permission to post this event.
    Skills coaching loved by passionate riders of all levels and trusted by the pros.
    www.betterride.net

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Where in Boston is this taking place?

Shaman
    Apr 2004
    Thanks for your interest in BetterRide. We have a few spots in the area that work great. We will finalize and announce the location to registered riders before the camp begins.
    Remember: we might not use your favorite trail for camp, but you will use what you learned in camp on your favorite trail.
    Skills coaching loved by passionate riders of all levels and trusted by the pros.
    www.betterride.net