mtbr member
    Dec 2006

International marin dealers - please help

Hi All,
    I live in Australia. We have an importer that brings Marin bikes into Australia but they do not carry any of the top end models eg. Attack trail 6.9 or the top mount vision spec. This for me is a bit of a pain, I have been riding for long enough now that I don't want to buy a bike just to upgrade many of the parts to my spec. Without marin offering a frame only option I have to buy complete.
    I am looking for an attack trail 6.9 with the hammerschmidt and the adjustable travel lyric fork in some markets this was called the avalanche or just the 6.9 and it was last year (2010) model or one of the top spec 2011 AT's. Since there have been no change to the attack trail frames from 2010 to 2011 this should not matter. In Aus they are not even bringing any 2011 attack trails into the country, just selling the 2010's as 2011's and this came straight from the importer.
    Does anyone know of any US dealers that ship internationaly most probably online that would be able to sell such a bike? I would be the first to support my local industry here in Aus if they had the full model range but allas they don't.

I look forward to hearing from you all
    Thanks in advance Andrew
    Last edited by thrower78; 10-31-2010 at 04:59 AM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Adrenalin bikes or maybe try the UK.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Thanks for that, the Aussie dollar is doing very well against the US almost dollar for dollar but it still does terrible against the pound, so I will be looking to buy from the US.

If anyone else has any more suggestions please post

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    I've purchased a couple of frames from Bobs Bicycles using pay pal. They also sourced some parts for me from local Marin Agent. So they may source a bike for you?

http://bobs-bicycles.com/

Adrenalin bikes may do the same?
    http://www.adrenalinebikes.com/store...ategoryID=2766