RiffRaff
    Jan 2007

2010 enduro vs marin attack trail 150.

I tried this over on the AM forum and got nothing, but has anyone of you guys and gals ridden both? What is each's strong and week points. Climbing descending jumping and what not.

Thanks
    "If Liberace was alive, he'd be proud to ride that mofo."

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    i have the wolf ridge which is the attack trails forefather:L its great i would reccomend marin any day!!

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I have both and like Marin better. Seems plusher even though it has less travel. It climbs really well too. Just a snappier bike all around.

gears weigh too much
    I agree with spadmike. I've ridden both; they both climb very well but the Marin descends better. The suspension fells bottomless and is very plush. Its such a versatile bike, i've done long xc ride on it and hit some of the gnarliest decents, it hadles it all like a champ. It could even be used as a light DH/FR bike with the right components.

NWS
    mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jontyw
    i have the wolf ridge which is the attack trails forefather:L its great i would reccomend marin any day!!
    Same here. The new one has 10mm more travel than my Wolf Ridge but it seems to be the same bike otherwise. I'm very happy with my WR.