mtbr member

09 Mmount Vision Derailleur Hanger

Hi all,

This past weekend I was riding my Mount Vision and my derailleur hanger just snapped in two making the derailleur itself go into the spokes and braking everything else in it's path.

I have bought a new derailleur already and replaced the damaged spokes also. What I cant seem to find anywhere is the hanger itself. I have called every Marin dealer from Mid to South Florida and no one seems to even know which hanger the 2009 Mount Vision uses.

Most of them just want me to contact Marin directly but yeah right. Good Luck there.

Does anyone know where I can get this? I tried to contact derailleurhanger.com but have had no luck and just got an answering machine.

on my 3rd wind...
    I ordered the directly from Marin in the past. I think I ordered the Maxle dropout kit from them. Someone always answered and was helpful.

FYI, REI should be able to order Marin parts if you are having difficulty finding a dealer.
    sth

mtbr member
    Hey thanks for the info. I was able to order it from Trinity Bikes in Oregon. Their customer service was the best I have experienced in a long time. I also just got an email from Marin stating that I could purchase the Maxle from them but if i wanted the regular dropout I had to do it through a dealer.

Undercaffienated
    Hmm, just by eyeballing the one on my 09 MV I think the 2010 hanger should work. Hanger #263 here http://derailleurhanger.com/marin.htm . Don't take my word for it.