Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What is my Litespeed Ti Sewanne Frameset Worth?

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  J_Greer 
#1 ·
Okay I am considering sell my 2007 Litespeed Sewanne Ti frameset. What do you think it is worth??? The frameset is in great condition just replaced the bearings and bushings for 2010. It is a Size: ML

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have no idea, but I would check completed listings on Ebay to see what anything similar sold for, and maybe do a Google advanced search for craigslist + litespeed + a time frame & see what people are asking. Or post it for what you would like to get - the worst that will happen is you get no response or lowball offers. Craigslist is wierd - often I have only gotten 1 inquiry on an item, but it sold, and both buyer & seller were happy.

#7 ·
When I listed and sold my Moots smoothie. Tons of inquires on oversea shipping especially Asia. The problem with shipping oversea is that some country requires the buyer to pay tax. In my case was 30% not from the receipt or invoice either they open the book on the guy and said that the frame retail for 3k they want almost 1k for it. It was a mess. That's why a lot of people don't ship internationally. Until I learn the trick of shipping them I only do domestic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.