Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Show Us Your Litespeed/Merlin/Tomac

156K views 291 replies 117 participants last post by  mr_chrome 
#1 ·
We need a few piccys of these very sexy machines. I'll start with a couple of pics of Litespeed Niota Al, with SunSingletrack wheels, Race Face kit, SRAM X7/XT transmission and Manitou Black Comps, with custom fitted TPC lockout. It only arrived today, so its had no more than a pootle around my back garden. Roll on the weekend...

Attachments

See less See more
#103 · (Edited)
This is my Melin XLM Custom by La manita/StarTREK.
ein?:D

Attachments

#108 ·
Here is my 2007 Custom Sewanee. I picked it up this past summer for a price I couldn't refuse. I just installed the new Magura Marta SL Magnesium's today. They replaced Hayes Stroker Trail's. I figured with a bike with everything top of the line, the brakes should be the same, so I replaced the mid-level brakes with Magura's new ones (also saved close to a half a pound doing so). The component list is as follows:

Custom Litespeed Sewanee frame
Fox F100 RLC fork
Fox RP23 shock
Chris King Nothreadset
Easton EA70 stem
Easton Monkeylite XC handlebars
Easton EA90 seatpost
Magura Marta SL Magnesium brakes
Sun-Ringle Black Flag wheelset
XTR front derailleur
XTR rear derailleur
XTR crank
XTR cassette
Dura Ace/XTR chain
Fizik Arione Wing Flex saddle
Crank Brothers Egg Beater 4Ti pedals
Maxxis Maxxlite 310 tires

This baby rides like a dream, is my first titanium bike, but I know what to buy in the future when it comes time to add to the stable. She weighs in at around 22 pounds.

Attachments

#111 ·
Some of these bikes are nothing short of beautiful. Most of the pictures that we see of them whether Litespeed or some other brand, are of a clean, brand new looking bike; however, today I went on a ride up a canyon close to where I am and ended up running into a little bit of snow and mud. Couldn't ride the whole trail due to the snow but it was great despite this. My bike got relatively muddy, so I guess that these pictures are just meant to illustrate that these bikes are beautiful whether clean or covered in mud.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.