Pauly
    Dec 2005

Need new Lightspeed decals - Any sources?

My vintage Litespeed is still so awesome but looks a bit naked with no decals. Litespeed says they are no longer making them. Bummer. Does anybody know where I can get a set? I have a 2000 (?) Ocoee.

If I have no luck I might have a set made by the local sign/sticker shop. Setup/design costs would cost a bundle though.

German dude
    We just introduced a new Ocoee and thus you should be able to get Ocoee decals again now. Older style decals though are very tough to keep in stock.

PM me if you have further questions.

Herbert
    Litespeed
    www.litespeed.com

mtbr member

Custom

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly Sportinwood
    My vintage Litespeed is still so awesome but looks a bit naked with no decals. Litespeed says they are no longer making them. Bummer. Does anybody know where I can get a set? I have a 2000 (?) Ocoee.

If I have no luck I might have a set made by the local sign/sticker shop. Setup/design costs would cost a bundle though.
    A friend of mine refurbished an old Bridgestone HT a couple of years ago and he had decals custom made at a local graphic design shop. He had to come up with some art work that showed what the decal looked like obviously but they turned out great. You might consider that option...